INVOICING AND TERMS OF PAYMENT Each Subscription Fee and Flat Rate Integration Fee shall be invoiced separately (for Initial Term and Renewal Term, as hereinafter defined). Subscription Fee and each Flat Rate Integration Fee shall be invoiced annually or monthly (for Billing Periods see PLAN SPECIFIC TERMS), unless otherwise agreed in the Subscription. The billing period commences on the first day of the relevant Subscription Term.
Invoices shall be issued to You at a billing address shown herein, upon commencing of each billing period. Each invoice shall itemize the Services and subscription period(s) invoiced. For a more detailed description of the billing method see ONEiO Service Description.
PAYMENT All Fees and other amounts stated in the Subscription and payable herein shall be paid in full by You, in the currency stated in the Subscription, within thirty (30) days after the date of Our invoice to the bank account specified on the invoice. Any undisputed amounts not paid when due bear interest at a rate of 1% per month or the legal maximum interest rate (‘Statutory Interest’), whichever is less.
In the event that You fail to pay any undisputed invoice when due, in addition to any other rights reserved hereunder, We reserve the right, upon 7 days’ prior written notice, to suspend or limit Our performance until all past due sums are paid. You shall also reimburse Us for direct costs incurred by Us in collecting undisputed late payments.
- Fee Adjustments at Renewal. Upon renewal, we may increase your fees up to our then-current list price set out in our Services Catalog. If this increase applies to you, we will notify you at least thirty (30) days in advance of your renewal and the increased fees will apply at the start of the next renewal term. If you do not agree to this increase, either party can choose to terminate your subscription at the end of your then-current term by giving the notice required in the ‘Notice of Non-Renewal’ section below.
- Payment by credit card. If you are paying by credit card, you authorize us to charge your credit card or bank account for all fees payable during the Subscription Term. You further authorize us to use a third party to process payments, and consent to the disclosure of your payment information to such third party.
- Payment against invoice. If you are paying by invoice, we will invoice you at the beginning of the Subscription Term and each subsequent Billing Period, and other times during the Subscription Term when fees are payable. All amounts invoiced are due and payable within thirty (30) days from the date of the invoice, unless otherwise specified in the Order Form.
- Payment Information. You will keep your contact information, billing information and credit card information (where applicable) up to date. Changes may be made on your Billing Page within your ONEiO account. All payment obligations are non-cancellable and all amounts paid are non-refundable, except as specifically provided for in this Agreement. All fees are due and payable in advance throughout the Subscription Term.
- TAX Fees exclude taxes, duties, tariffs and similar assessments. You agree to bear and pay all such charges imposed on Your use of the Service, excluding taxes on Our income. All amounts are exclusive of any VAT or other consumption taxes (collectively, “VAT”) and where VAT is chargeable, it will be payable by You. We may consider that You are established in the country for which You have provided VAT identification number. Tax-exempt customers must provide a certificate of exemption prior to Subscription. If You are required to withhold any taxes, You must advise Us of this in writing prior to subscribing to the Service and timely remit the withholding taxes to the authority, and deliver Us proof of remittance within 60- days of remittance.