Limits and file type limitations can be configured according to the needs of the customer tools. There's possibility to filter out attachments if the receiving end supports only certain amount or size of attachments.
Articles in this section
- Signing into the Help Center as a new user
- Why should I pay the monthly subscription fee?
- What development tools are available, if I wanted to build the ONEiO connections to our endpoints.
- How long is the typical time to set up a ticket exchange using standard APIs out of the box between the two ITSM systems?
- Do you provide a business rule engine capability for applying any business logic to the message content?
- Can a case / ticket exchange flow include the use of acknowledgement processing to link 2 tickets together in the end point ITSM workflow systems?
- How is version control of configurations managed in ONEiO?
- What kind of field transformation capability do you provide?
- Do you support endpoint outage management in the event end of the end-point systems being temporary unavailable?
- Do you have a capability to measure KPIs such as latency between components, end-to-end response time and volumes of the messages?