What is Email MultiFactor Authentication (MFA)?
All users who have any permissions for a Subscription will be asked to enter MFA code as a second factor, in addition to password, to login to ONEiO UI. MFA Code consists of 6 digits. ONEiO (Subscription service) delivers these codes by email to the user who is logging in
The first login step for MFA-enabled Subscriptions is the same as for regular ones. The user enters the username and password. If provided credentials are valid, ONEiO UI shows another screen asking for MFA Code. At the same time, the Subscription service sends an Email with the code.
Here’s what the screen looks like after the username and password screen:
If the user opens a login page in a new tab/window and provides valid credentials, then a new MFA Code is sent out to the customer and the old one is removed.
How to Enable MFA for a Subscription:
- The customer must submit a request for this to be enabled for a subscription (i.e. a Zendesk Ticket)
- Support to engage the Operations Team related to the Zendesk Ticket
- Provide the following information:
- Subscription Name / Link to Subscription
- Note: For any users that are associated with a Subscription that has MFA enabled, will then in the future be required to Submit MFA creds even when accessing Non-MFA enabled Subscriptions
Please sign in to leave a comment.